- House Bill 2597 revises Oregon’s hands-free law. The new law prohibits drivers from using any function …
- DOT “New Entrants”
- “Bus” regulations and inspections
- DOT Safety & Truck Regulations
- DOT Truck Inspections
- DOT Annual Inspection Training
- Truck Safety Consultations & Regulations
- BIT program
- Pre-BIT/DOT Inspection Consultations
- Drug & Alcohol Programs
- Traffic Accident Investigation
- Federal Regulations
- Federal & California Loading Regs
- Safety Training
- Maintenance & Driver Logs
Commercial Truck Consulting has partnered with California Trucking Association (CTA) to do quarterly seminars on the following subjects:
- CHP Sailing through the BIT
- DOT Drug and Alcohol “Reasonable Suspicion” certification
- DOT Hazardous Material Training
- DOT A-Z mini course
- 90 day BIT and DOT “Annual” inspection training
Commercial Truck Consulting, LLC. is at your service. Providing expert consultations for the trucking industries in all 50 states.
Truck Compliance is what we do at Commercial Truck Consulting, LLC.
- Federal motor carrier safety training (based on the most current FMCSR – Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations)
- DOT compliance
- Truck driver safety training program
- California Highway Patrol BIT inspection program
- Helping you with your DOT truck inspections, log books, Haz Mat regulations, Compliance Reviews, Safety Audits and 90 day “BIT” inspections
We strive to meet the needs of the trucking industry. Large, small or owner operator, we are here to help. Our rates are reasonable and we will be more than happy to work with you to address your needs and form a plan to maximize your knowledge and responsibilities as a valuable member of the commercial trucking industry.
Take the bull by the horns and contact us TODAY!