I started with the California Highway Patrol in 1974 and worked throughout the State. In 1989 I went through Commercial Enforcement Training and began working with the Trucking Industry.
In 1999 I became a full time Commercial Officer assigned as a Mobile Road Enforcement Officer servicing Humboldt, Trinity, DelNorte and Siskiyou Counties.
My employment with the CHP afforded me the best Commercial Trucking Industry training available, and in time I became an instructor for the Commercial Program myself.
I was certified in all aspects of commercial enforcement at the State and Federal levels.
Now I am on the other side of the fence, representing the motor carriers and helping them comply with both State and Federal regulations. Because of my vast experience and expertise in the commercial trucking industry, I am in a unique position to help you with the never-ending and sometimes confusing task of navigating the numerous State and Federal regulations involved in the Commercial Trucking Industry.
- 1st Responder HAZ MAT
- General HAZ MAT Materials
- Accident Investigation
- Motor Coach Inspector
- Farm Labor Vehicle Inspector
- Cargo Tank/Bulk Packaging
- D.O.T. North American Standard Level 1 and Train the TrainerPart B
- Radar Training
- VIN Inspection Training
- Commercial Enforcement Training
- Compliance with T-MCSR Training
- Instructor: CHP Commercial Program
- Long Combination Vehicle Training
- Supervisor Drug & Alcohol Awareness Training
- Drivers Hours of Service
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- Oregon Trucking Association
- California Trucking Association
- California Association of Highway Patrolmen